• Bancroft Library, Berkeley CA.
Oral histories by luminaries in the early California wine industry.
• Huntington Library, San Marino, CA.
The Huntington is one of the largest and most complete research libraries in the United States in its fields of specialization, including wine. Searchable archives on their website.
• La Cite du Vin, Bordeaux, France.
Impressive museum located in the heart of Bordeaux dedicated to wine and its history. WEBSITE: www.laciteduvin.com/en
• Corkscrew Museum • Museum of Romanian Records, Bucharest, Romania.
The largest collection of corkscrews in the world. Incredible displays! WEBSITE: museumofromanianrecords.com/
• Napa Valley Wine Library Association.
The association offers a variety of wine appreciation events and seminars. WEBSITE: www.napawinelibrary.com
• Pacific Wine & Spirit Review (1890 to 1919).
California’s top wine trade journal of the day. Searchable online archives! WEBSITE: archive.org/search.php/
• San Francisco Merchant (1883 to 1890).
The predecessor to the Pacific Wine & Spirit Review. Searchable online archives. WEBSITE: archive.org/search.php/
• Sonoma County Wine Library, Healdsburg.
Formerly managed by our board member Bo Simons, the library offers assistance in researching wine in California and beyond. Megan Jones is their current manager.